Also included in
- ✍ Are you looking for back to school activities to use the first week of school? Check out this bundle for first week of school activities.Bundle Activities Include:✅ Digital Products For Google Slides™:Digital NotebookGrammarMathPhonicsVocabulary - Differentiated TemplatesVocabulary - Match ActiviPrice $28.00Original Price $56.00Save $28.00
- Journal prompts are a great way to get your kids writing. The NO PREP journals BUNDLE contain prompts with support questions to help students develop their writing ideas. The NO PREP journals BUNDLE is aligned with the common core and help students develop their narrative, information, and opinion wPrice $21.00Original Price $41.00Save $20.00
✍ Do you want a fun and engaging activity to get your students writing on a daily basis? The back to school writing prompts are a great way to get your students writing. The writing prompts include questions to support students with their writing and are aligned with the common core.
✅ There are 25 writing prompts that focus on developing:
- narrative, and
- opinion writing skills.
✅ Included in the No Prep Journal Prompts Package:
- 25 journal writing pages with questions
- writing pages with primary and regular lines
- cover in color and black/white
© Regier Educational Resources
❤️ Use this writing activity with your Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3 students:
- as part of your regular language arts program,
- as a bell ringer activity,
- for homework practice,
- as an activity for early finishers, or
- in a literacy center.
⭐⭐ These writing prompts are available as: ⭐⭐
☀️☀️ How To Use No Prep Journal ☀️☀️
1. Choose the pages with the journal prompts you want to include in the booklet.
2. Add a cover to the booklet.
3. Assign pages in the journal or let your students choose the prompt they want to write about each day.
⭐⭐ Related Blogposts: ⭐⭐
What Customers Are Saying About Writing Prompts:
❤️ "Great way to get class going in the morning/beginning of class." - Anthony V.
❤️ "I used these prompts in a journal to get the kids used to writing. We use one everyday. They have been improving in writing and also behavior because they are learning to do it on their own with confidence." - Alexix M.
❤️ "My students REALLY enjoy this. Especially when I let them pick & choose their prompts!" - Ashley H.
❤️ "These are great and I love that it has so many options, we never get through them all which is nice because not every student has to all do the same. It makes reading those journals even more exciting :)” - Jessica K.
❤️ "These are perfect for my writing center and my class LOVES them and enjoy writing everyday.” - Missy D.
❤️ "Highly engaging. Loved the fact that I did not need to think up a journal writing prompt every day!" - Kathryn R.
✅ Other Back To School Digital Activities:
- Digital Notebook
- Vocabulary - Differentiated Templates
- Vocabulary - Match Activity
- Writing Prompts
✅ Other Back To School Printable Activities:
- Cut-and-Paste Journal Prompts
- Journal Prompts For Rings
- Literacy Center Journal Prompt Cards
- No Prep Journal Prompts Booklet
- Math Problems
- Writing Activities
✅ Other Printable NO PREP Journals:
⭐⭐ Connect with me: ⭐⭐
- Want daily writing tips, strategies, and ideas? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Looking for easy ways to teach writing in your classroom? Visit my blog.
❤️ Like free writing activities? CLICK HERE ❤️
Send me an email at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
Want free resources?
Leaving feedback leads to FREE resources for you and is greatly appreciated. I thank you! Each review you leave provides you with credit points for future purchases. Simply go to "My Purchases" and leave a review.
✅ Hit the green FOLLOW button. ✅
When you hit the green "follow" button you'll:
- find out when new products are released.
- receive notifications of sales on my products.