What if you had a system that encourages students to progress and improve their written communicative skills? This is a journaling procedure that provides the teacher with a simple process of evaluation and students with a system that encourages them to write for improvement. Journal topics are ready to share with your students (3rd year and above language learner levels and Heritage speakers).
What is included:
• List of over 100 journaling topics (open-ended, imaginative, persuasive, narrative, expository)
• Transitional Expressions Bilingual Word Bank
• Evaluation and editing samples
• Multiple scoring guide samples
• Keying and evaluation guide
• Communicative writing tasks (Spanish 2 and above)
• Student instruction (formatted for display on document camera or smartboard)
• Teacher instructions
• Classroom management strategies and journaling procedures
Teachers give up on daily journaling programs because they are cumbersome and time consuming. Students dread the drudgery of writing just to get words on paper and to prevent the teacher from hassling and nagging. The structure of this journaling system allows students to have days when they write for their own satisfaction, enthusiasm and interests as well as their non-creative days without penalty.
Journaling Topic Activity is a stand-alone resource. If you need additional materials for your current curriculm, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again. Thank you for visiting my store!
¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Imperfect Tense Verb Conjugation Worksheets
Preterite Tense Verb Conjugation Worksheets
Sports Activity Images
Class Activity Images
Bilingual Question Vocabulary Words Chart