This product has an awesome/space alien theme that includes handouts and activities related to being safe, kind & responsible when navigating cyberspace! This product comes with the following materials:
1. Journey through Cyberspace Board Game: The board game comes with a game board, directions, spinner, and 18 game cards (can be printed front & back with title). Simply cut out the spinner and use a pencil and paper clip to spin! Each student must complete the statement or answer the question of the alien color they land on, or complete the action that they land on. The game cards can be used in the board game or as discussion cards.
2. What is cyberbullying? This is a cute information sheet that explains different forms of cyberbullying/inappropriate uses of the internet. Great for a small group or classroom lesson.
3. 5 steps to help you become a safe and responsible cyberspace cadet: This handout comes in a filled color sheet or empty B&W for students to fill in. This includes tips to help students become safe and responsible online.
4. My Internet Sign: This blank sign gives students an opportunity to draw or write something that can remind them to be safe, responsible and kind online. The square is a 4X6 and can be cut out and put into a frame to place by their computer!
5. I can send kind messages online: Students can use this worksheet to write 2 examples of kind messages they can send.
6. Before you hit send: This handout includes a list of questions for students to ask themselves before they hit send when posting on social media.
7. Kind or Unkind?: This activity includes computer messages that can be labeled as kind or unkind. You can cut them out, or use it as worksheet and circle the unkind messages. 12 messages are included.
Thank You :) Enjoy!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling