Our task card bundle is packed full of fun and engaging activities perfectly suited for CENTERS, EARLY FINISHERS, ELA ROTATIONS, STATIONS, & HOMEWORK.
Great for SUB PLANS too:)
Common Core, 2014 version
We designed and created our set of task cards to accompany each lesson in Unit 2 to facilitate student engagement through the use of supplemental, enrichment, and sometimes challenge activities associated with each lesson.
These are perfect for a “Center” or a rotation of “Daily Five”. Some tasks can fit in the writing rotation, word work rotation, or possibly “read to someone else” rotation if they are reading the task on the card to someone else as they work on the activity together.
The stories included in Unit 2 are:
• Lesson 6 “Jack and the Wolf”
• Lesson 7 “How Animals Communicate”
• Lesson 8 “A Musical Day”
• Lesson 9 “Dr. Seuss”
• Lesson 10 “A Cupcake Party
This product contains 40 individual task cards representing all five lessons.
Just print, laminate, and cut! You can bind them together on a ring or put them in small box.
These cards are included in our individual story products and unit products.
If you like this product, please check back soon as we will be posting new products in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will promptly help you. Thank you!
The Teacher Team
Here are some other items you may be interested in:
Journeys Aligned Common Core 1st Grade Unit 1 ~ Supplemental Materials 2014
Journeys Aligned Common Core 1st Grade Unit 2 ~ Supplemental Materials 2014
Journeys Aligned Common Core 1st Grade Unit 3 ~ Supplemental Materials 2014
Journeys Aligned Common Core 1st Grade Unit 1 Early Finishers Task Cards
Journeys Aligned Common Core 1st Grade Unit 3 Early Finishers Task Cards
Journeys First Grade Jack and the Wolf ~ Supplemental Materials
Journeys First Grade How Animals Communicate ~ Supplemental Materials
Journeys First Grade A Musical Day ~ Supplemental Materials
Journeys First Grade Dr Seuss ~ Supplemental Materials
Journeys First Grade A Cupcake Party ~ Supplemental Materials
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright 2015 The Teacher Team
All Rights Reserved by Author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
DISCLAIMER: These materials were prepared by The Teacher Team and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original [component] work on which this material is based.