This 1,524 page resource aligns with Journeys 1st Grade Units 1 through 6, 2017 or 2014 version; a full year bundle! These supplemental activities include high frequency, spelling, and vocabulary word cards with bulletin board headers, early finishers task cards, word work, cloze worksheets, writing prompts and more! Great for Literacy Stations, ELA Centers, SUB PLANS, HOMEWORK, and Daily 5 Rotations!
***Created to accompany Journeys Reading 1st grade for the 2017 edition.We also offer a First Grade Full Year Bundle for the Common Core, 2014 Version***
A list of the unit lesson stories are listed below:
Lesson 1: What is a Pal?
Lesson 2: The Storm
Lesson 3: Curious George at School
Lesson 4: Lucia's Neighborhood
Lesson 5: Gus Takes The Train
Lesson 6: Jack and the Wolf
Lesson 7: How Animals Communicate
Lesson 8: A Musical Day
Lesson 9: Dr. Seuss
Lesson 10: A Cupcake Party
Lesson 11: At Home in the Ocean
Lesson 12: How Leopard Got His Spots
Lesson 13: Seasons
Lesson 14: The Big Race
Lesson 15: Animal Groups
Lesson 16: Let's Go to the Moon
Lesson 17: The Big Trip
Lesson 18: Where Does Food Come From?
Lesson 19: Tomas Rivera
Lesson 20: Little Rabbit's Tale
Lesson 21: The Garden
Lesson 22: Amazing Animals
Lesson 23: Whistle for Willie
Lesson 24: A Tree is a Plant
Lesson 25: The New Friend
Lesson 26: The Dot
Lesson 27: What Can You Do?
Lesson 28: The Kite
Lesson 29: Hi! Fly Guy
Lesson 30: Winners Never Quit
Here is an example of the materials included in each story, there is additional material also depending on the story:
• Spelling Word Cards
• Vocabulary Word Cards and Definitions (included is Selection Vocabulary, Oral Vocabulary, Domain-Specific Vocabulary
• High Frequency/Sight Word Cards
• Early Finishers or “Centers” task Cards
• CLOZE worksheet and Answer Key
• Writing Prompt Common Core Essential Question Templates(templates included are both Landscape and Portrait, both dotted lined and straight lines, and a picture template for emerging writers to label their words)
• Writing Prompt Narrative Writing, Friendly Letter - (templates included are both Landscape and Portrait, both dotted lined and straight lines, and a picture template for emerging writers to label their words)
If you like this product, please check back soon as we will be posting new products in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will promptly help you. Thank you!
The Teacher Team
Copyright 2016 The Teacher Team
All Rights Reserved by Author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
DISCLAIMER: These materials were prepared by The Teacher Team and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original [component] work on which this material is based.