This supplemental pack was created to accompany the Journeys fourth grade Unit 2 Lesson 7 - Coming Distractions: Questioning Movies.
These resources are tried and true in my fourth grade classroom! The pack includes language arts resources for daily use to accompany day 1 through day 5 of the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys lesson 7 – Coming Distractions: Questioning Movies.
Journeys Unit 2 Lesson 7 - Coming Distractions: Questioning Movies
This supplemental resource includes the following classroom ready documents:
• Daily Proofreading Practice
• Daily Writing Prompt
• Spelling and Vocabulary study handout
• Grammar skill handout
• Constructed Response Story Questions that require evidence from the text
• Answer keys for Daily Proofreading Practice and Constructed Response Questions
• Focus Wall highlighting skills for the week
• Anchor chart for comprehension target skill
• Graphic organizer for target comprehension skill
The lesson pack includes instructions and suggestions for use in the classroom, answer keys and a graphic organizer to use along with the story and for general use.