The pack includes language arts resources for daily use to accompany day 1 through day 5 of the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys Lesson 29 - Save Timber Woods! and accompanying texts.
This supplemental resource includes the following classroom ready documents:
• Daily Proofreading Practice
• Daily Writing Prompt
• Spelling and Vocabulary study handout
• Grammar skill handout
• Constructed Response Story Questions that require evidence from the text
• Answer keys for Daily Proofreading Practice and Constructed Response Questions
• Focus Wall highlighting skills for the week
• Anchor chart for comprehension target skill
• Graphic organizer for target comprehension skill
The lesson pack includes instructions and suggestions for use in the classroom, answer keys and a graphic organizer to use along with the story and for general use.