This packet is for 2nd Grade Journey's My Family. These are short activities that can be used as an independent activity or use them together as a whole class. Items can be copied or projected on the board to do together.
Included in this packet:
- Daily oral language for each day of the week (included are skills from the story such as ABC order, sequencing, identifying short vowels, identifying sentences, and editing sentences). These also include "I can" statements on the sheet and the Common Core Standard addressed.
- 3 word searches (vocabulary, high frequency words and spelling)
- "I can" poster for writing to narrate with a friendly letter that aligns with the Common Core and can be displayed in the room.
- 3 journal prompts that can be cut apart and glued into journals
- The same 3 prompts on half size sheets for students to write on in case you do not have or use journals
- 1 blank friendly letter with diagrams that include the parts of a letter.
Most items are in black and white, including graphics. Printing in color at my school is limited and that's why most of the packet is in black and white.