Have you switched to Journeys' Common Core edition? Are you looking for an easy-to-implement spelling program for your classroom? I've put together a pack to help you implement your spelling curriculum quickly and easily. I've found in my own classroom that for some of my kids, the provided spelling words weren't enough of a challenge, so I created challenge lists for them. In addition, the program doesn't offer a send-home copy, so I created those, too. I give everyone a list 1 pretest on Monday. Those who earn 10 or higher get the challenge list. Then on Friday, I only have 2 lists to give and everyone gets what they need.
Here's what's included:
*30 weeks of spelling lists based on the Journeys curriculum
* 2 lists for each week based on a phonics skill (basic list and challenge list)
* 12 words and 2 high frequency words on each list
* spelling pre- and post-test templates
* paper saving copies of spelling lists to send home
* basic and challenge review lists every 5 weeks
* 3 spelling tic-tac-toe boards for homework, class work, stations, or "I'm Done" activities
Check out the Preview for a free sample of Week One!