This 1,385 page aligns with Journeys 2nd Grade Units 1-6. This bundle is packed full of engaging activities perfect for whole group, CENTERS, EARLY FINISHERS, HOMEWORK, ELA ROTATIONS, and; STATIONS .
Great for SUB PLANS too:) Spelling and Vocabulary Word Cards are included for each story!
This bundle can be used for Journeys 2014 or 2017. These materials are used to teach, re-teach, practice, or assess the lessons taught in these units. All of the lessons from units 1 through 6 are included in this bundle.
Please check the stories to make sure this is the Journey’s edition that you are looking for. We have also made the 2011 and the 2017 edition product as well.
A list of the unit lesson stories are listed below:
• Lesson 1: “Henry and Mudge”
• Lesson 2: “My Family”
• Lesson 3: “Dogs”
• Lesson 4: “Diary of a Spider”
• Lesson 5: “Teacher’s Pets”
• Lesson 6 :“Animals Building Homes”
• Lesson 7: “The Ugly Vegetables”
• Lesson 8: “Super Storms”
• Lesson 9: “How Chipmunk Got His Stripes”
• Lesson 10: “Jellies”
• Lesson 11:“Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type”
• Lesson 12: “Ah, Music!”
• Lesson 13: “Schools Around the World”
• Lesson 14: “Helen Keller” (Biography)
• Lesson 15: “Officer Buckle and Gloria”
• Lesson 16: “Tanen’s Tie Trouble”
• Lesson 17: “Luke Goes to Bat”
• Lesson 18: “My Name is Gabriela”
• Lesson 19: “The Signmaker’s Assistant”
• Lesson 20: “Dex: The Heart of a Hero”
• Lesson 21: “Penguin Chick”
• Lesson 22: “Gloria Who Might Be My Best Friend”
• Lesson 23: “The Goat in the Rug”
• Lesson 24: “ Half-Chicken”
• Lesson 25: “From Seed to Plant”
• Lesson 26: “The Mysterious Tadpole”
• Lesson 27: “The Dog That Dug for Dinosaurs”
• Lesson 28: “Yeh-Shen”
• Lesson 29: “Two of Everything”
• Lesson 30: “Now & Ben”
Included for each lesson’s anthologies are the following:
** Spelling Words and Vocabulary Word cards included for each story!
• Crossword Puzzles( Vocabulary Development)
• Answer Keys for Crossword Puzzle (Vocabulary Development)
• Word Banks for Crossword Puzzles (Vocabulary Development)
• CLOZE (fill in the blank) worksheets (Vocabulary Development)
• Writing Templates (Stationary) associated with each story and skill being taught such as “Personal Narrative, Persuasive Essays, Summaries, Poetry, etc.
• Graphic Organizers associated with the story
• Task Cards or grammar worksheets in some lessons
• Common Core Essential Questions in some lessons
If you like this product, please check back soon as we will be posting new products in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will promptly help you. Thank you!
The Teacher Team
Here are some other items you may be interested in:
Animal Report For Google Drive and Google Classroom
Biography Report For Google Drive and Google Classroom
Country Report For Google Drive and Google Classroom
Ocean Animal Report For Google Drive and Google Classroom
Volcano Report For Google Drive and Google Classroom
Dinosaur Report For Google Drive and Google Classroom
Insect Report For Google Drive and Google Classroom
Earthquake Report For Google Drive and Google Classroom
City Report For Google Drive and Google Classroom
Weather Research Report
Ecology Research Report
Plant Research Report
Animal Report and Insect Report Bundle
Earthquake – Volcano – Planet Research Report Bundle
Animal Report Packet for Primary Grades
Planet Research Report
Biography Report Packet for Elementary Grades
Autobiography Report Packet for Elementary Grades
Butterfly Unit – Close Reading – Text Dependent Questions – Butterfly Report Included
Ecology Unit – Close Reading – Text Dependent Questions
Planets-Solar System Unit – Close Reading – Text Dependent Questions
Human Body Systems Unit – Close Reading – Text Dependent Questions
Volcano Unit – Close Reading – Text Dependent Questions
Animal Unit - Close Reading - Text Dependent Questions
Dinosaur Unit - Close Reading - Text Dependent Questions
Earthquake Unit - Close Reading - Text Dependent Questions
Plants Unit - Close Reading - Text Dependent Questions
Weather Unit - Close Reading - Text Dependent Questions
Copyright 2016 The Teacher Team
All Rights Reserved by Author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
DISCLAIMER: These materials were prepared by The Teacher Team and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original [component] work on which this material is based.