Pages can be compiled in a vocabulary binder, or students can cut around rectangle and glue into a notebook/interactive notebook for study.
There are 5 components of this activity:
1. Whole group copies definition from teacher and discuss it. Class determines part of speech. This is on the left side of the paper.
2. Students independently draw a quick symbol reminding them of the word.
3. Students share symbol with partner.
4. Teacher picks about 3-4 students to share out with class, describing their symbol/illustration.
5. Class comes up with a motion to demonstrate the word.
This is a fantastic way for all students to learn new vocabulary...and remember it! It's great for memory, students who like to interact and draw, and students learning English.