This supplemental pack was created to accompany the Journeys fourth grade Unit 1 Lesson 3 - How Tia Lola Came to Stay.
These resources are tried and true in my fourth grade classroom! The pack includes language arts resources for daily use to accompany day 1 through day 5 of the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys lesson 3 – How Tia Lola Came to Stay.
This supplemental resource includes the following classroom ready documents:
• Daily Proofreading Practice
• Daily Writing Prompt
• Spelling and Vocabulary study handout
• Grammar skill handout
• Constructed Response Story Questions that require evidence from the text
• Answer keys for Daily Proofreading Practice and Constructed Response Questions
• Focus Wall highlighting skills for the week
• Anchor chart for comprehension target skill
• Graphic organizer for target comprehension skill
The lesson pack includes instructions and suggestions for use in the classroom, answer keys and graphic organizer to use with the story or other passages.
**If you purchase the Fourth Grade Unit One Supplemental Bundle, DO NOT purchase this single lesson supplemental pack. It is included in the Unit 1 Bundle.