Do you use the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys Reading Series (© 2011–© 2012)?
This is a bundle of Unit 1 (Lessons 1-5) Vocabulary and Selection "study sheets" that list (see thumbnails):
* the page numbers where the vocabulary words are listed in the textbook
* the vocabulary words
* vocabulary definitions to match the words
* main selection title, author, genre, and page numbers
* paired selection title, author, genre, and page numbers
* study information about the lesson's Target Skill
* study information about the lesson's Target Strategy
We do this together on Monday and the students have it to review at home throughout the week.
These study sheets correspond to the following stories:
Lesson 1: Because of Winn Dixie
Lesson 2: My Brother Martin
Lesson 3: How Tia Lola Came to Stay
Lesson 4: The Power of W.O.W.!
Lesson 5: Stormalong
**I have these available individually as well. Or if you prefer, I have all Lessons 1-30 together in a bundle.**