Do you use the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys Reading Series (© 2011–© 2012)?
This is a bundle of Unit 5 (Lessons 21-25) Vocabulary and Selection "study sheets" that list (see thumbnails):
* the page numbers where the vocabulary words are listed in the textbook
* the vocabulary words
* vocabulary definitions to match the words
* main selection title, author, genre, and page numbers
* paired selection title, author, genre, and page numbers
* study information about the lesson's Target Skill
* study information about the lesson's Target Strategy
We do this together on Monday and the students have it to review at home throughout the week.
These study sheets correspond to the following stories:
Lesson 21: The World According to Humphrey
Lesson 22: I Could Do That!
Lesson 23: The Ever-Living Tree
Lesson 24: Owen and Mzee
Lesson 25: The Fun They Had
**I have these available individually as well. Or if you prefer, I have all Lessons 1-30 together in a bundle.**