Do you use the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys Reading Series (© 2011–© 2012)?
This is a bundle of Unit 6 (Lessons 26-30) Vocabulary and Selection "study sheets" that list (see thumbnails):
* the page numbers where the vocabulary words are listed in the textbook
* the vocabulary words
* vocabulary definitions to match the words
* main selection title, author, genre, and page numbers
* paired selection title, author, genre, and page numbers
* study information about the lesson's Target Skill
* study information about the lesson's Target Strategy
We do this together on Monday and the students have it to review at home throughout the week.
These study sheets correspond to the following stories:
Lesson 26: The Girl Who Loved Spiders
Lesson 27: Amphibian Alert!
Lesson 28: Museums: Worlds of Wonder
Lesson 29: Save Timber Woods!
Lesson 30: Mystery at Reed’s Pond
**I have these available individually as well. Or if you prefer, I have all Lessons 1-30 together in a bundle.**