This packet includes a zip file with 6 pdf files of Sight Word practice pages. These pages are fantastic for Daily 5 Word Work or Literacy Centers and can even be used for homework!
* Read and Write the Room: Hang pictures with sight words around the room. Students search for pictures and write the matching word on the corresponding page.
* Read It, Color It, Write It: Students read the word, color it, then write it.
* Read and Color Words: Students read the word and then follow the instructions to color it 4 different ways.
* Read It, Trace It, Stamp It: Students read and trace the word, then use letter stamps to make the word.
* Read It, Trace It, Rainbow Write It: Students read and trace the word, then use crayons or colored pencils to rainbow write the word
* Read It, Trace It, Build It: Students read and trace the word. Then they can cut out the letters at the bottom of the page and use them to build the word on the page.