This listing is for a helpful form I created to help me document my observations of my students during Writing Conferences. This ONE PAGE form highlights the observations of 10 students at a time and I copy double-sided for a total of 20 to a sheet! Areas include:
1) Student (checkboxes) *On Task *Prepared *Working *Using rubrics
2) Strength (+) with space for notes
3) Needs Work (-) with space for notes
4) Next Week's Goal with space for notes
5) Comments with space for notes
Simple to read, easy to track skills, and helpful for data-driven instruction. Low cost and great organizational tool! Copy, clip on to your writing clipboard or into your conference binder and you have 10 observation slots at your fingertips! ENJOY!