Teach your students about the important figures and beliefs of Judaism through reading Torah stories!
This lesson, with TIERED and DIFFERENTIATED readings, tasks students to WORK AS A GROUP to answer READING COMPREHENSION questions and learn about Judaism.
As with all "The Handout Betch" lessons, this lesson was designed:
- to align with CCSS Standards
- to be used for an ICT Classroom
- with differentiated activities and multiple entry points for all learners
- with embedded writing strategies
- to fill at least 1 class period (may be longer depending on your speed/learners)