The product includes vocabulary words, a sorting activity, drawing worksheets and a take home mini booklet with a short summary of the story, review questions and a coloring page.
More About This Product
- The scriptures covered in these activities were Matthew 26:30-35, Mark 14;26-31, Luke 22:31-34, John 13: 36-38
- This was created to be used by teachers in bible class, but could also be used in a school/home school setting or by parents just wanting to teach their children more of God’s word.
- There are 2 vocabulary words that are found in the text that I have included. They are words I thought would be unfamiliar, and we reviewed them to increase comprehension of the story.
- The sorting activity includes pictures of bad vs. good choices. Students must decide if the pictures they see are good or bad and sort them appropriately. This was used to emphasize that just as Jesus knew Judas was going to betray him, God sees every choice we make as well. I laminated all parts of this activity for durability.
- The coloring worksheet was used to emphasize the same application as above.
- There is a “How do I Use This” page included in the product that will give you further detail on how everything in this product was used.
- There is a color and black and white version of the mini booklet. It is the take home review, but you can use it in class too.
- To make a booklet, fold it twice, hamburger style first, and then the other way. (When you are looking at it before it is folded, notice what is upside down. One of the upside down corners will be your cover, the other will be the back of the booklet.)
Table of Contents
Vocabulary Words (2)
“How Do I Use This” Teacher Guide
Good Choice Mat for sorting activity
Bad Choice Mat for Sorting activity
Sorting pictures (12)
Drawing Worksheet (Boy Version)
Drawing Worksheet (Girl Version)
Mini Booklet (color)
Mini Booklet (black and white)