Introduce and review 24 vocabulary words for teaching about the judicial system in the United States. This is a challenging and fun puzzle worksheet: students must first unscramble the words and then find them in the letter grid. It makes an engaging handout for early finishers or something fun for everyone for a homework assignment.
The vocabulary included on this worksheet is: acquittal, attorney, circuit, court, defendant, deliberate, district, evidence, felony, guilty, innocent, indict, judge, jury, litigant, misdemeanor, parole, plaintiff, prosecutor, supreme, testify, verdict, victim, and witness.
If you like this puzzle, you might also like:
• Branches of Government Word Search
• US Government Crossword Worksheet
• US Government Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.