Judy Moody was in a Mood is a comprehensive book study that also integrates science and social studies activities. Writing in the form of narratives, and research are included. This book study can be used at anytime during the school year, but lends itself exceptionally well to a beginning of the year unit.
For each chapter of the book, Judy Moody was in a Mood, you will find:
Fun activities, crafts, or technology which include:
* Design a t-shirt
* Make a turtle craftivity
* QR cards to learn about Pet Turtles
* Report on Pet Turtles
* video of a Venus Flytrap
* My Favorite Pet Graph
* Numerous writing activities
* Crossword Puzzle
* Homework Project of a ME Collage
* Bulletin Board Letters (When I Grow up I Want to Be)
* Venn Diagram of Frogs and Toads
* Centers to learn about the President and White House
This book can be used in reading with a class set of books or as a read aloud.