Also included in
- These versions of Romeo & Juliet, Macbeth, Othello, and Julius Caesar are part of my Shakespeare in 30 collection. Each play in this series has been adapted for teens to tackle in a half an hour. You can use these scripts for Reader's Theatre (1-2 class periods), Staged Readings (one week), or f$17.99$19.96Save $1.97
- This bundle of resources will be your best friend for teaching Shakespeare! If you are looking to add rigor and increase engagement in your drama unit, look no further. You get a full unit for any play, eight 30-minute scripts you can use for class productions, resources for teaching Shakespeare's l$49.99$77.64Save $27.65
- This is the Shakespeare in 30 collection. Each play in this series has been adapted for teens to tackle in about a half an hour. You can use this script for Reader's Theatre (1-2 class periods), a Staged Reading (one week), or a full production (3-4 weeks+). These resources have been tested and perf$69.99$94.81Save $24.82
This version of Julius Caesar is part of my Shakespeare in 30 collection. Each play in this series has been adapted for teens to tackle in a half an hour. You can use this script for Reader's Theatre (1-2 class periods), a Staged Reading (one week), or a full production (3-4 weeks+). This resource has been tested and performed with students in grades 6-12. Break a leg!
This play has been abridged to focus on major themes and character relationships. Flexible casting for 10 principals and as many extras as you can manage.
1. A full Teacher's Guide:
--Teaching Drama in ELA & Questions to Consider
--Guide to a Staged Reading (Making the Most of One Week)
--Tips for Teaching Shakespeare
--Director's Notes (and blank version)
2. An editable script
3. Shakespeare's Language Worksheets:
--Thou vs. You
4. Editable Extension Activities:
--Character Analysis + Rubric
--Performance Review + Rubric
--Soft Skills Rubric
5. Digital Capabilities
--Tips for editing & uploading
--Writable Google Slides versions of worksheets
"This resource provides the 'quick & dirty' of a drama, without the dragging on process of a 2-3 month unit. I also love that it provides teamwork and empathy, as my kids need to continue to realize the world doesn't revolve entirely around them!" -Victoria R.
Download the preview for more information! You can also view a sample Close Reading scene (for The Tempest) here.
Your download is a .zip file containing a several files. The Teacher's Guide is a .pdf and cannot be edited. You can edit the script (.doc) and the extension activities (.ppt). If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can't find the four-play combination you want in the plays listed above, you can make your own! Simply purchase any three plays and email me at email@example.com with your order number. Let me know the play you'd like to receive for free, and I'll email it to you within a few days. :)
You may also like my Introduction to Shakespeare Escape Room and Digital Breakout!
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Pinterest: Nouvelle ELA Teaching Resources
Facebook: Nouvelle ELA
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA