This package contains the following items:
1. an initial reading quiz for all of Act III
2. a close reading study guide for Act III, Scene 1
3. a quiz/test on all of Act III, based on the study guide
4. answer sheets for students
5. answer key for study guide, items 1-24 Act III, Scene 1
6. answer key for quiz
7. answer key for test
8. instructions for teaching close reading without going crazy (but PLEASE download the other available instructions and read all warning labels before using this instrument)
CAUTION: Misuse of close reading study guides in your classroom may cause serious harm to the current fragile state of your students' reading motivation. This instrument is of industrial strength. Please use it sparingly and carefully. Further detailed instructions are available as FREE "preview" files in conjunction with the close reading study guide on Julius Caesar. At the very least, please read and understand it before you administer this high-powered learning tool. You will find the FREE preview download here:
"Julius Caesar Study Guide, 625 Questions, 57 Pages with Answer Key"
the url for said product:
Much more information can be downloaded FREE with regard to my entire program of close reading instruction here:
"Reading Fearfully Close"
Here is that url:
If you're interested in how I teach writing, consider purchasing my product titled "Dealing with Writing" (250+ pages, $1.95):
Thank you for your interest.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License