This unit plan covers William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. It includes:
- Questions over each act (and answer keys for each sheet).
- A power point (which was first made in 2004 so please forgive the outdated graphics!) with background information on Shakespeare and major characters in Julius Caesar.
- A quiz over these notes
- A character guide
- Cliff Notes summaries for each act (I usually give these to students who missed a day to help them catch up on what they missed)
- Quizzes over acts I-IV with answer keys
- An optional essay having students compare the events of this play to the events in the novel, Lord of the Flies
- Questions (and a key) over the A and E biography of Julius Caesar (I do not have a copy of the video though)
- Two versions of a unit test, a review guide, and answer keys that I typically use for my standard level classes
- Two other versions of a test, a review guide, and answer keys that I typically use for my honors level classes
- A few other optional activities about Shakespeare and Julius Caesar