Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This unit plan covers William Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar". It includes:
- Questions over each act (and answer keys for each sheet).
- A power point (which was first made in 2004 so please forgive the outdated graphics!) with background information on Shakespeare and major characters in "Julius Caesar".
- A quiz over these notes
- A character guide
- Cliff Notes summaries for each act (I usually give these to students who missed a day to help them catch up on what they missed)
- Quizzes over acts I-IV with answer keys
- An optional essay having students compare the events of this play to the events in the novel, "Lord of the Flies"
- Questions (and a key) over the A & E biography of Julius Caesar (I do not have a copy of the video though)
- Two versions of a unit test, a review guide, and answer keys that I typically use for my standard level classes
- Two other versions of a test, a review guide, and answer keys that I typically use for my honors level classes
- A few other optional activities about Shakespeare and "Julius Caesar