This is the second of what will be THREE packs of summer review activities for math and literacy (June, July, August). They are designed to help children review concepts learned in kindergarten or could be used to prep children to go to kindergarten. Each day of July, there is one activity listed that has either a math or literacy theme. Some of them are activities that can be done at home and others require supplemental worksheets or emergent readers, which are all included. My hope is that this helps give parents an idea of what FUN activities a child can do over the summer without completely forgetting what they learned during school.
To check out the June pack see:
June Daily Review Activities
Some activities included are:
* Print out the lyrics to your favorite song. Read them while you listen/sing the song.
* Write about what you can do on a rainy day
* Practice addition and subtraction!
* Make a lemonade stand. One glass costs 25 cents. Use your “Coins” book to help remember the types of coins and count how much money you make.
* Sight word “and” practice
* Go outside. Find 100 of something (leaves, rocks, sticks, etc)
* CVC spelling practice.
* Daily Activities List
* 20 Math/Literacy Worksheets
* 3 Emergent Reader Books