I am so excited about incorporating STEAM (STEM) into my Science class this year. Our class, myself included, found our Science curriculum redundant and boring. I created this STEAM pack to get my students excited about Science class each week.
In this July STEAM activities product, there are five activities: Ice Cream Making and Wacky Waterslides and Beach Day Google Classroom items activity. Find more information about what each activity includes below.
1. Flying Fireworks: students will create flying fireworks out of paper and straws
2. "Happy 4th of July!" informational paper
3. Fireworks Templates (color and BW)
4. Fireworks are Fun! graphic organizer
5. Let's Go Camping!: students will make a tent for camping
6. Camping Kid templates (colored and BW option)
7. Let's Go Camping! graphic organizer
8. I Scream for Ice Cream!: students will make homemade ice cream
9. "National Ice Cream Day!" informational page
10. I Scream for Ice Cream! graphic organizer
11. Wacky Water slides: Students will build a water slide
12. Wacky Water Slides graphic organizer
13. Beach Day Legos Google Classroom directions
14. Google Classroom before and after completion pictures (teacher reference): students build digital Lego images of a Popsicle, beach umbrella, ice cream cone and a seashell
15. Google Classroom Insect Legos graphic organizer
16. Built Legos photos for teacher's reference
17. How to work Google Classroom lesson directions (three pages)
This is part of the STEAM Activities GROWING BUNDLE!!! Find it here
Want more STEAM activities for each month? Look below!
November STEAM Activities
December STEAM Activities
January STEAM Activities
February STEAM Activities
March STEAM Activities
April STEAM Activities
May STEAM Activities
**Look out for more STEAM activities each month. COMING SOON!**
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!