Your students will love this gamified, self-paced jump rope progression activity as they work to earn different colored ninja belts, in order, for performing a variety of jump rope tricks! Included in this bundle are the following resources:
- 3rd Grade Jump Rope Ninja Tracker
- 4th Grade Jump Rope Ninja Tracker
- 5th Grade Jump Rope Ninja Tracker
- 10 Colored Ninja Belt Sticker Templates (for print on Avery Labels #22805)
- Jump Rope GIFs for 2 of the Jump Rope Tricks (Criss Cross Step and Pendulums)
GIFs for the other jump rope tricks referenced in this product can be puchased at Randy Spring's TPT Store. They are super high quality and I inserted them into a few PowerPoint slides to display for my students via a projector so they could have a constant visual of what each trick looked like.
**Credit for this idea goes to Ryan Armstrong (@RArmstrongPE on Twitter) originally. Others have modified Ryan's original idea, such as Mike Ginicola (@PhysEdDepot on Twitter) and Tanner Roos (@MrRoosPE on Twitter). I have taken inspiration from each of them to create this version of Jump Rope Ninja!**