Morning Routine Custom Visual Pecs:
1 Page : Horizontal
1 Page : Vertical
Sequencing can be difficult for those with Autism. Post our morning routine in the bathroom , in your child's room or on a clipboard. Our morning routine was illustrated by Autism Wisdom's very own illustrator. Use these pecs with one of our data sheets or functional skills data sheets. In this download you will recieve a vertical and horizontal download.
How To Use The Pecs
There are many ways of using Pecs, and, honestly, how you use them depends on your goal and the level of prompts your child requires to finish their morning routine.
Some ideas are:
1. After printing out the morning routine, you can laminate it, and use a dry eraser to check mark off when the steps are completed.
2. You can hang the morning routine in his room as a gentle reminder of all the steps that need to be completed in the morning.
3. You can also laminate the pecs and velcro them. When the task is completed your child can move them to the done section.
4. You can create file folders with velcro.
5. Cut them out and use them to learn to sequence.
6. Use as a prompt for auditory comprehension program or following 1 , 2, 3 step directions.
7. Have your child tell you what he did, or will do , as part of a speech development program.
Hope these ideas help!