June Choice Activity Packet: Summer No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities For Second Grade!
This is the third packet of my new line: Cross-Curricular Choice Creations!
This choice activity packet is perfect for independent anchor activities! Teachers can provide differentiation due to student choice of activities. With teacher guidance, each child sets an individual goal to complete.
I have my students keep them in their classwork folders. They are also perfect for early finishers, small group instruction, or as morning work.
This June Choice Activity Packet has 12 activities, as well as a cover page, for the children to keep track of their progress.
The pages include:
1. Get To The Root Of The Problem: Root Words, Prefixes, Suffixes
2. Seeds Of Summer: Basic Multiplication
3. Flag Day Word Search
4. Flag Design:Design Your Own Flag
5. Sundae Scoops: Three-digit Number Comparisons, Odd/Even
6. Venn Diagram Sea Life: Whales and Fish
7. Color By The Code Subtraction Father's Day Math Puzzle
8. Summer Sailing: Compound Words
9. Story Sequencing Fairy Tale
10. Doggie Doubles: Multiply Meaning Words
11. Cheesy Contractions: Contractions and Sentence Writing
12. Flowering Fractions
Each page also has bonus activities listed that can be completed on the back of the page for added enrichment.
Even though this packet is geared towards second grade, it can also be used as first grade enrichment or third grade remedial.
Click on the preview to see sample pages from this unit!
** If you like Cross-Curricular Choice Creations, you might be interested in other Activity Packets:
April Choice Activity Packet: Spring No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities
May Choice Activity Packet: Spring No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities
June Choice Activity Packet: Summer No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities
Ocean Life Choice Activity Packet: No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities For Second Grade!
~ If you would like to be notified when my products are updated and new items are added to my store then click on my picture and then the "follow me" button above. ~
Teaching Effects Eternity