PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Yay! It’s June! Let’s celebrate with this free virtual plan book. You’ll find lesson and unit ideas for finishing the year strong, tips for preventing the summer slide, a glimpse into the super popular summer reading project, and even a reminder about nurturing your teacher soul!
First, you’ll find a calendar with unit and lesson plan ideas for the entire month. The planning guide is filled with lessons that meet a variety of skills and meet a ton of learning standards! Plus, each suggested unit is engaging and optimized to make learning and teaching fun!
You’ll find links to a TON of tips and tricks in this download, too!
There’s easy ideas for preventing the summer slide. You’ll also find a link to a post about how to make your next school year a whole lot easier. Plus, there’s details about an absolutely turn-key summer reading project that your students will love! Oh, and if you’re teaching summer school, there’s a link for that, too! There’s also an inspirational quote card included as well. You can cut out the quote and post it somewhere in your classroom for inspiration, or you could even frame it and gift it to a colleague (or yourself).
This virtual plan book is designed to make planning and teaching all June long a little easier and A LOT more fun!
In this FREE resource, you’ll find:
• An About this Resource Guide
• A Planning Guide for the Month of June (with four unit ideas)
• Tips and Tricks for preventing the summer slide, preparing a summer reading project, and even teaching summer school
• Links to Helpful Resources
• Inspirational Teacher Quote to Cut and Post
Curious about the month of plans for JUNE? Then, you’ve got to check out this bundle: June Unit Plans Pack. You can download all 4 of the units for 20 days of fun ELA instruction for a reduced price! It couldn’t be easier to teach all month long!
Find other virtual plan books HERE:
You may also like…
- Poet and Poem Study - Doodle Article, Doodle Notes, and Poetry Analysis for Maya Angelou
- Memoir Writing Unit - 5 inspirational posters and hands-on activities to promote kindness in the classroom
- Making Inferences Mini-Unit - 3-day inferencing unit!
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction