June Writing Prompts | Morning Meeting | National Holidays | Daily Writing
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Use this BUNDLE of 366 writing prompts for morning meetings, work on writing, or as a writing warm-up to hook your students each day with a fun holiday that they get to write about. No longer will you hear the words, "I don't know what to write about!" because you will have a writing prompt for everPrice $29.00Original Price $48.00Save $19.00
Use these June daily writing prompts for morning meeting, work on writing, or as a writing warm-up to hook your students each day with a fun holiday that they get to write about. No longer will you hear the words, "I don't know what to write about!" because you will have a writing prompt for every single day featuring a holiday of that day.
The resource consists of national, international, world, and fun holidays for every day. Don't like one of the ones I chose? Then use the editable slides to find and add your own holidays!
Some of the holidays this month are World Reef Awareness Day, World Bicycle Day, National Yo-Yo Day, National Best Friends Day, World Softball Day, Nature Photography Day, National Eat Your Vegetable Day, American Eagle Day, Museum Comes to Life Day, and National Bingo Day.
Click here to grab the bundle of ALL Holiday of the Day Writing Prompts.
- Digital & Print
- Editable (digital slides)
- No Prep/Low Prep (depending on whether you use digital or print)
- One holiday prompt for every day of the month
- Interesting facts and engaging prompts to go along with each holiday
- Teacher Manual: This PDF is filled with tips and ideas for using this resource. It also includes pages for downloading a Google Slides version of the resource.
- Display Slides: Available in PowerPoint and Google Slides. Holiday and prompt are editable.
- Student Response Booklet: Available in a printable PDF. Students could also just write responses in a notebook. Not editable but does include an editable page so you can change out a holiday.
- Students Response Slides: Digital version of the student response booklet is available in PPT and Google Slides. Holiday and prompt are editable.
- Morning meeting
- Writing response
- Writing station/center
- Writing warm-up
- ELA warm-up
- Morning work
Check out the preview for a closer look!
You will receive the resource in a zip file. Click HERE for helpful tips to download and access zip files.
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet is strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permission!
If you would like to contact me about pricing on a license for an ENTIRE school, county, or district, please email me at email@example.com