Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
3 WAYS TO WRITE * Pump up your writing with this set of NO PREP, 52 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the months of June and July!
What are the 3 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
Read this blog post to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Early finisher work
• Morning work
• Put a few in your substitute binder
• ...so much more!
What will my students write about?
• June holidays
• Anniversary of first Superman comic publishing
• Egg Day
• World Environment Day
• National Fishing Week
• Anniversary of E.T. premier
• National Little League Baseball Week
• Flag Day
• Father's Day
• First Day of Summer
• Camera Day
• July holidays
• 4th of July
• International Joke Day
• Macaroni Day
• Video Game Day
• National Sugar Cookie Day
• National French Fry Day
• National Picnic Month
• Anniversary of Disney Land Opening
• National Ice Cream Month
• Moon Day
• National Junk Food Day
• Anniversary of first fingerprint
• Parent Day
• Would you rather...
• The 5 W's (who what when where why)
• Compare / Contrast
• Use your 5 senses
• Write a short story / write a story
• Create a list
• Story starters
• Write a story titled ...
• Create a recipe
• Create and illustrate...
• Opinion and Explain.
• Have you ever...
Grab the BUNDLED Writing Prompts for the Year.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!