Junebug is an engaging story about a young boy growing up in the projects. He is surrounded by gangs and violence and manages to dream big things for himself and his family. (Junebug Book Study
Junebug in Trouble is a book in sequence where Junebug contacts his father who is in prison and experiences a violent close call that helps him better understand his father.
This book study includes chapter by chapter vocabulary, summary, and discussion questions. Also included are a culminating project idea bank (with directions) as well as supplemental activities with an answer key. Guided Reading Level = T
Buy the book here:
Junebug in Trouble
If you like this product, you might also like:
The War with Grandpa Novel Study
Novel Study 101- A How-To Guide
There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom Resource Guide
Absolutely Almost Novel Study
♥ Did you know
… you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback
on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
★ Don't forget to hit "Follow Me"
at the top of the page to keep up-to-date on all new products from Always A Lesson!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WIHTOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases