Juneteenth Joy Activity Pack
K - 3rd
What educators are saying
I used this as a part of a week-long activity and it was great. The students enjoyed it and learned a lot!
Juneteenth is a celebration! In this activity pack, you will find ten activities to do with your little one and with the extended family! This is the time to highlight the joy and to extend our power to create new systems and new realities for ourselves and our children!
In this resource, you will have the following activities:
- What makes me happy? Children can answer the question, "What do you wish to see in the world?"
- How are you celebrating Juneteenth? Build community by asking what families, friends and communities are doing for Juneteenth.
- Joyful Juneteenth Checklist
- Build your own Joyful Juneteenth Checklist
- Copy work - Children can trace the sentence "Juneteenth is a celebration!"
- Why is Juneteenth a celebration fact sheet
- My Emancipation Park Activity - If you could imagine a park that was just for you and your friends and family to have fun and celebrate what would your freedom park look like?
- What is the meaning behind the Juneteenth Flag fact sheet
- Shape identification sheet
- Count the shapes identification sheet
- Lift Every Voice and Sing Song Sheet
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.