Enjoy this ‘Hidden Insects’ activity with your Kindies who are practising the Alphabet! Get out your magnifying glasses and get hunting.
A jungle picture to laminate. It can either be used in conjunction with the worksheets or as an activity on its own. We use it in a small group where each child has a magnifying glass and we see who can find a given letter 1st, put their finger on it and shout a word that starts with it.
5 worksheets for use with a magnifying glass:
1. They find a letter and record it next to its match.
2. They find a letter and draw a picture of something starting with
3. They find a letter and record it and practise the letter several
4. They record the letter they find next to a picture that starts with
5. They record a word from around the room or in their reader
that begins with each letter they find.
If you're happy with this resource I'd love you to click on the red 'follow me' button up the top of this page so I can share with you more useful fun resources! Pleeaassee give me feedback. It helps me know if I’m on the right track! Thank you!:)
Many thanks to the following for graphics and fonts:
Annie things Possible
Jessica Stamford fonts
Please let me know if you would like any changes made.