Reward catalogs are a great to reward students. You can use them in many different ways. The possibilities are endless! I keep the reward catalog in a binder. I find this is the easiest way to store it. You can add to it and take away from it much easier this way.
Simply have the student look through the catalog and choose a reward that they would like.
The rewards included are:
1. Stinky Feet- no shoes for the day
2. Lunch with a Friend- sit next to any classmate during lunch
3. Line Jumper- move to any space in line
4. Extra Computer Time- enjoy 5 extra minutes of computer time
5. Cuddly Friend- bring a stuffed animal to sit on your desk for the day
6. Be Proud, Read Aloud- read your favorite book to the class
7. Flip-Flop- trade seats with a classmate for the day
8. No Homework- no homework for the night