This is a complete book study. Use this as a great read aloud and complete as a whole class, or in a small group. I use this in my guided reading group as an alternate to our Guided Reading series books. I hope your students enjoy this book as much as mine do!
1. Word cards, 33 words total on 7 pages
2. Discussion questions for pre-reading, during reading and after reading the story. The
questions provided for after reading are designed to be used for discussion or as an
assessment at the end of the story, starting with the page labeled “About the
3. Character worksheet, character description bubbles page
4. Challenge/extension page with activity suggestions.
5. Sequencing worksheet, students correctly order events from the book. KEY
6. Alphabetical Order worksheet consisting of several vocabulary words used in the
story. KEY included.
7. Vocabulary worksheet, students draw pictures and write sentences using words from
8. Baby Chick puzzle (B&W), students color, cut out, and glue the puzzle onto another
9. Baby Chick puzzle (color), copy on to cardstock, cut pieces out and store in a small
Easter basket, or any other center-type container.
10. Junie B. Maze worksheet, help Junie b. get to the baby chick.
11. Junie B. Trace and Color, trace the baby chicks and color the picture of Junie B.
Thank you for downloading this product! Please consider rating this product and receive credit points towards your next TPT purchase. Follow me to receive updates about new products. :)