Also included in
- Junie B. Jones chapter books are great for primary grade classrooms because they offer humor and opportunities for students to make connections. This book bundle contains book companions for all 28 chapter books in the Junie B. Jones series.USE FOR DISTANCE LEARNINGEach book companion has a separate$84.00$126.00Save $42.00
- Junie B. Jones chapter books are great for primary grade classrooms because they offer humor and opportunities for students to make connections. This book bundle contains book companions for books 1-17 in the Junie B. Jones series. These are the books in which Junie B. is in Kindergarten.USE FOR DIS$55.00$76.50Save $21.50
This book companion contains comprehension questions for each chapter of Junie B. Jones is a Graduation Girl. You will also find vocabulary cards with definitions, a vocabulary match-up page, a book quiz, a character web, and several graphic organizers.
When you download this .zip file, you will find three resources:
- Original File - this is a printable packet for students with teacher answer keys
- Google Slides Link - copy and assign the student pages in Google Classroom
- Student PDF - this is a fillable PDF that students can type directly onto
Pg. 1 Cover
Pg. 2 Table of Contents
Pg. 3 Book Summary
Pg. 4 Reading Response Journal Cover
Pg. 5-13 Comprehension Questions (without lines)
Pg. 14-22 Comprehension Questions (with lines)
Pg. 23 Graduation Day
Pg. 24 You're Invited
Pg. 25 Word Search
Pg. 26 What I Meant to Say...
Pg. 27-28 Vocabulary Cards
Pg. 29 Vocabulary Words in Context
Pg. 30 Vocabulary Practice
Pg. 31 Vocabulary Match-Up
Pg. 32-33 Book Quiz
Pg. 34 Pause & Predict
Pg. 35 What a Character!
Pg. 36 Character Comparison
Pg. 37 Making Connections
Pg. 38 Visualizing
Pg. 39 Story Snapshots
Pg. 40 Story Summary
Pg. 41 Cover Creator
Pg. 42-55 Answer Keys
Pg. 56 Credits
Please take a look at the preview to see what's included.
Please Note: You will need access to the book Junie B. Jones is a Graduation Girl to use this resource. This book is not included with this download. I suggest you see if this book is available to check out in your school or public library.
You might also like:
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: email@example.com. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.