This is a rather nifty 100+ page beginner novel unit for Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus. It is full of book-specific comprehension questions, printable activities and vocabulary materials.
There is a $10 bundle of 10 (and growing) Junie B. Jones books listed here. Less than $1.00 per book unit!
1. Suggested Use Pages
2. Full-Color Vocabulary cards with definitions
2.5 Vocabulary "menu" for homework
3. Vocabulary recording forms for each chapter
3.5 No Prep "Most Important" Vocabulary recording form for the whole book
4. Chapter review question pages
4.5 Differentiated (by combining chapters = less questions) chapter review pages
5. Book review question pages
6. Illustrated Book-specific sequencing page
6.5 Differentiated sequencing page options
7. Answer keys for items 4.-6.
8. Cause and Effect Printable
9. Character Motivation Printable
10. Book Specific Graphing Printable
11. Book Specific Menu Printable
12. Book Specific Character Printables (Ex. Lucille, Junie B.'s Mom, etc.)
13. 40+ Page Additional non-book specific Character/Story analysis pages
In more detail (but please see the preview for what is included):
Chapter review pages; I try to include *at least* 1 inference and higher order thinking question along with recall information. There are 5-6 questions on each Chapter. There is also a differentiated option if your students need less questions per chapter. The differentiated option combines questions from Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 for example.
Vocabulary recording pages. There are 3 vocabulary words per recording page per chapter.
Printable full-color vocabulary cards are also included I use these for a vocabulary center activity. There are 3 cards per chapter.
There is also a vocabulary menu for homework as well as a no prep vocabulary form for the 10 most important words for the entire book.
Printable, illustrated sequencing pages themed for the specific book events.
Answer Keys for each of the chapter review question pages, book review page and sequencing page.
Various extension activity pages, character analysis pages for book specific characters (Ex. in this instance "Jim"), journal pages, etc.
BONUS: It also contains my ANY Junie B Jones Novel Study Unit
I have listed here. These are generic character study and analysis pages, comparison activities, and universal chapter questions that can be used for this and WITH ANY Junie B. Jones book. It's a *wonderful* and flexible resource.