This beach thematic unit includes:
- Sand castle patterns and writing templates (2 prompt choices) (primary and secondary lines)
- 2 additional writing prompts and templates (provided with primary and secondary lines)
- 3 graphic organizers
- Resources to use with “There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Shell”, by Lucille Colandro:
1) Mini-book for retelling: (black and white for students to color- 9 pages long, 4pages per sheet)
2) Flow organizer for retelling the story
3) Colorful pocket chart cards for sequence activity
4) Book report template
- What’s wrong with these sentences? (worksheet activity). Students must re-write the sentences with correct capitalization and punctuation.
You may also like:
This Summer I Spy a Tiny CVC Word
I Spy An Ocean Of Sight Words
Graphics &/or fonts copyright Dianne J. Hook.
License # 1212177889