Use these colorful polka dot designs to organize your classroom and teacher paperwork. Pretty binders make lesson planning more fun, whether you have a red and black classroom color scheme or just love polka dots!
• 4 different red & black designs
• 7 more color choices in the primary design
• Spine labels sized for 1/2 in, 1 in, 1 1/2 in, and 2 in binders
• Designs created and saved in 300 dpi for clear printing
• Fully editable text boxes
The font used in this file is Janda Manatee
by Kimberly Geswein Fonts. You can download it on Teachers Pay Teachers here
, free for personal use.
This item coordinates with my Just Dots
Classroom Decor set.
Bundle & Save
Just Dots Classroom Decor Bundle
Teacher Toolbox Labels
Cursive Alphabet Line
Common Core Essentials
We Can Statements & Academic Vocabulary Word Wall (also available for Grades 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9-10)
See more Classroom Decor bundles and individual items
From the Mixed-Up Files
of Mrs. B