Just Kidding Companion Lesson and Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Trudy Ludwig books are such a phenomenal resource for upper elementary school counseling lessons. This is a growing bundle of companion activities to pair with some of her books. All lessons include written lesson plans and are filled with engaging activities incorporating movement and collaborativePrice $11.00Original Price $14.00Save $3.00
- This is a ginormous set of SEL lessons bundled together to save you time and money (over 25% off!). Lessons cover things like:Positive communicationConflict resolutionShowing respect to self and othersResponsibilityMental wellness⭐This isn't just character education - this is research and skills basPrice $70.00Original Price $97.50Save $27.50
This resource is a set of activities to use as a companion to Trudy Ludwig’s Just Kidding. It's a great SEL lesson on mean or hurtful teasing vs. being funny in ways where everyone has fun.
It is also available as part of my Trudy Ludwig Companion Lessons Bundle.
• Written plan with ASCA behaviors/mindsets and CASEL competencies
• Discussion questions and directions for two ways to use them and incorporate movement and increased participation
• Questions to answer whole group about how to determine if teasing is hurtful or fun
• Sorting cards – Hurtful vs. Fun
• Interactive and movement based activity for identifying alternate ways of making others laugh
★Open the preview for more details!★