As a teacher, we do not have a lot of time, especially during back to school. I created this pack with that in mind-a simple science activity pack for Kindergarten, or First Grade, teachers. This pack does not require color ink, assembly, or lamination. There are cut and glue printables, an emergent reader (two levels), and graphic organizers.
I also included variations using the word "flower" and "blossom."
1. Labeling the parts of the apple
2. Labeling the parts of the apple life cycle
3. Ordering the apple life cycle
4. Apple tasting recording sheet
5. Apples Are, Can, Have writing graphic organizer with and without lines
6. Apple life cycle emergent reader (Two levels)
If you like this pack, check out the coordinating ELA pack:
Bundle all 3 and save!