Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.4 MB | 4 pages
This poster highlights the importance of explaining one’s thinking. The analogy is a lawyer making his case in court. CCSS.Math.Practice.MP3 states students should construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
This poster is 18 x 24 inches.
Why hang posters in your classroom?
• To improve the aesthetic appeal of your classroom
• To peak students’ curiosity
• To remind students about key concepts
• To use as instructional tools
1. What does justifying your conclusions look like in math class?
2. What does making your thinking visible mean?
3. How might you justify your conclusions? How might you make your thinking visible?
4. Why do you thinking justifying your work is important?