Also included in
- Are you looking for themed ELA and Math practice for your distance learners? Or, do you want to have fun and engaging Google games for your classroom? Then you need these April Themed Math and ELA Games on Google Slide™ to practice math and ELA skills. These No-Prep math activities that are great$4.20$6.00Save $1.80
- Help your students practice important 1st grade skills with this fun bundle! This bundle provides tons of hands-on and interactive learning for first grade. Great for morning work, reading rotations, ELA Centers, interventions, and so much more! Your students will enjoy these FUN and engaging activ$14.70$21.00Save $6.30
- Help your students practice important 1st grade skills with this fun bundle! This bundle provides tons of hands-on and interactive learning for first grade. Your students will enjoy these FUN and engaging activities.****THIS RESOURCE IS NOW AVAILABLE DIGITALLY**** This resource is an EASEL Activity$148.22$211.75Save $63.53
- Are you looking for themed math and ELA games? These Themed Math and ELA Games on Google Slide™ are great to practice math and literacy skills. These No-Prep math and literacy activities that are great for distance learning. No laminating, color ink, cutting, etc. Just download and your students wi$29.40$42.00Save $12.60
Are you looking for themed addition and subtraction games? These Easter Themed Math Games on Google Slide™ are great to practice addition and subtraction math skills. These No-Prep math activities that are great for distance learning. No laminating, color ink, cutting, etc. Just download and your students will enjoy these FUN and engaging math activities. These activities will keep students learning during this fun month!
This digital resource uses Google Slides™ and can be used in Google Classroom and Google Drive. It is a self-correcting and interactive game, so students are engaged the entire time.
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
- One Unknown Addition and Subtraction
- Greater Than, Less Than, Equal To
- Determine if Number is Odd or Even
This resource is great for morning work, reading centers, and whole group!
***Please watch the video to see how this resource is played***
What do I receive?
Each product comes in the form of a PDF, which contains a link to the Google Slides™ resource, as well as teacher directions that explains how to access the file.
What do I need?
You can use this resource with any digital device.
❤️ Follow me! ❤️
Look for the green star next to my TpT store logo and click it to become a follower. This will let you know about my sales, discounts, freebies and new products!
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: *Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click Provide Feedback and it will take you to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits.. You can use these credits to have a discount on future purchases.
Feedback and ratings are greatly appreciated.