“Alice In Wonderland” - Moods of the Story
This educational resource pack includes:
● K-2nd Grade Language Arts: “Alice In Wonderland”.
● Enhanced for students with ADD/ADHD: tactile, visual, color coding and audio prompts applied. Students with either ADD or ADHD require the use of handouts with visual aids. They should also be provided with a word processor with spell- checker and/or voice output to provide auditory feedback. Oral instructions should be concise with instructions or demonstrations presented in more than one way.
Here is an ADD/ADHD teaching strategies link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ADD-Attention-Deficit-Disorder-ADH D-Teaching-Strategies-142456
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels: reading and identify, made observations and used context clues, differentiate and draw conclusions, critique and analyze.
● Fill-In-The-Blank Tests
● ESSA Well-Rounded Concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model) including: point to, circle the correct answer, cut and paste, write or touch correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
Red print relates is for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.