“Alice In Wonderland” - Moods of the Story
This educational resource pack includes:
● K-2nd Grade Language Arts: “Alice In Wonderland”.
● Enhanced for students with Autism: tactile, visual, color coding and audio prompts applied. Students on the spectrum need a multi-media approach including: visual images, an auditory reinforcement, a tactile involvement and key words presented in different contexts 3 - 5 times.
Here is our teaching strategies link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Autism-Spectrum-Educational-Treat ments-1023424
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels: reading and identify, made observations and used context clues, differentiate and draw conclusions,
critique and analyze.
● Fill-In-The-Blank Tests
● ESSA Well-Rounded Concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model) including: point to, circle the correct answer, cut and paste, write or touch correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
● Red print relates is for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.