“Alice In Wonderland” - Moods of the Story
This educational resource pack includes:
● K - 2nd Grade Language Arts: “Alice In Wonderland” .
● Enhanced for Traditional students: tactile and visual prompts applied.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels: reading and identify, made observations and used context clues, differentiate and draw conclusions, critique and analyze.
❖ (1) Express a range of emotions appropriate for given situations.
❖ (2) Identify the mood of a character.
❖ (3) Identify mood of a story based on story details.
❖ (4) Explain the mood of a story using story details.
● Fill-In-The-Blank Tests
● ESSA Well-Rounded Concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model) including: point to, circle the correct answer, cut and paste, write or touch correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
● Red print relates is for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.