This educational resource pack includes:
● K-1 Text Exemplar: A poem called “As I Was Going to St. Ives.”
● Modified and accommodated for students with Learning Disabilities : tactile, visual,
verbal and auditory prompts applied. Also, class play for student engagement.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, comparing, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Recorded Answers
● ESSA: Well Rounded - Reading and Language Arts
● As I Was Going to St. Ives Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model)
including: point, trace, cut and paste, or touch correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of
completion, per their IEP requirements.
Students with Learning Disabilities require the use of handouts and visual aids, word processor with spell- checker and/or voice output to provide auditory feedback. Consise oral instructions should be presented in more than one way.