This educational resource pack includes:
● K-1 Text Exemplar: A poem called “As I Was Going to St. Ives.”
● Modified and accommodated for students with Traumatic Brain Injury : tactile, visual,
verbal and auditory prompts applied. Also, class play for student engagement.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, comparing,then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Recorded Answers
● ESSA: Well Rounded - Reading and Language Arts
● As I Was Going to St. Ives Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model)
including: point, trace, cut and paste, or touch correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of
completion, per their IEP requirements.